Sunday, July 17, 2016

Christmas in July 2016!

Hey friends! I know it's been a long, long time. But I promise I have really good excuses. I've blogged a few times over at Blog Hoppin' and today I'm teaming up with them for our annual Christmas in July sale! Here's the line up for the week...
Monday - All of my Back to School products will be on sale (20% off)! This includes:
  • Gingerbread Man Loose in the School 
  • Monthly Family Projects 
  • Letter Homework A to Z 
  • Who's Out of the Classroom? 
Tuesday - All of my Classroom Book units will be on sale (20% off)! This includes:
  • Classroom Books, Volume 1
  • Classroom Books, Volume 2
  • The Classroom Book Bundle **Best Value!** 
Wednesday - All of my Themes/Themed Centers will be on sale (20% off)! This includes:
  • Thanksgiving
  • Valentine's Day
  • Hibernation
  • Totally Teeth
  • Mother's Day
Thursday - All of my co-authored Close Reads and Mission Close Reads with Jennifer Horner will be on sale (20% off)! This includes all Close Reads throughout the year and bundles. There are TOO many to list....over 50!!

Friday - It's a Free for All! The rest of my store will be on sale (20% off)! This includes:
What are you waiting for? Stock up on all your favorite products, just in time for Back to School. Please note that I've been working VERY hard this summer to give some old units a facelift. Over 20 of my products have been redone...some were embarrassing! ha Make sure you download the newest versions if you own any of the products I've re done. HO, HO, HO and Merry Shopping!

0 comments: